Tuesday, August 1

Charlie V's New Motivation

I was surprised to see Charlie Villanueva on NBA TV tonite . He was with fellow UConn player and now Chicago Bull , Ben Gordon . The 2 were there for the special show on the release of the NBA schedule of the coming season .
When asked how he felt when he heard of the trade involving him and TJ Ford of the Milwaukee Bucks ? ' I was surprised at first and after some time, I felt it was good for me . I think I will improve in Milwaukee considering we have Bogut . Redd and Smith . The team will also improve now that I'm there . I am no longer a rookie ' said the runner up to rookie of the year awardee , Chris Paul. Sounds like Charlie V is warning all , especially the Raptors , of his coming explosion !
Charlie V has been practicing his 3 pt. shot this summer and he said that this coming season , he will shoot even better . ' A lot of people were surprised that you can shoot outside ' said Frank Isola of NY Post . When asked if he prefers playing 3 or 4 , Charlie V said he'll play both positions depending on what the coach wants. ' I'm blessed to be 6'10 and to be able to play outside ' he added. If you remember . Charlie scored a rookie high 49 pts. against his current team last season. You can tell that there is still hurt in Charlie V's voice because Toronto traded him . He will surely play aagain with chip on his shoulders .
Last year , it was Stephen Smith who served as Charlie V's motivation .
This year , it is Bryan Colangelo !



BC : Charlie V . V is for Vendetta !

6 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Charlie should still be a Raptor . It's a big mistake by Colangelo .

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Cant wait for the home opener!
excellent post Coach...

1:15 PM  
Blogger coach said...

If I am Colangelo , I wii not be at the ACC when the Raps play the Bucks !

5:12 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You may do it Coach!
You may get me interested in basketball....I'd say you are a motivator.
;)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Foto Man said...

TJ Ford is a good addition to the Raps . It's just too bad ithas to be Charlie to be the trade partner .

9:56 PM  
Blogger coach said...

nat - we are all waiting.

lee ann - you are > welcome to our world. lots of famous ballers these in your area foremost of whom is gov. barkley !

boys - it remains to be seen .

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home