Wednesday, July 19

Nelly Furtado And Steve Nash : Final Chapter

Finally , I he ard Nelly Furtado's song which mentions the NBA MVP Steve Nash. She was the celebrity guest of Canadian Idol last night and she wowed the Idol hopefuls with her chart topping song ' Promiscous ' . The controversial lines of the song goes like this :


" Is that the truth or are you talkin' trash ?
Are your game MVP like Steve Nash "

Nash said the rumour linking him to Ms. Furtado after the song was released is untrue. ' I'm completely flattered that she puts me in her song but I am completely in love with my wife and two baby girls '. I met her once - with my wife - when she performed at the game. That's the only time we ever met '. End of the story.




9 Comments:

Blogger john said...

That's it . No more blogging on this subject.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Foto Man said...

Steve , I know *wink*

10:55 AM  
Blogger coach said...

Steve issued a statement already . Leave him alone.

5:50 PM  
Blogger coach said...

Did you see Steve new hairdo ? Wonder if Nelly likes it ! Oooops . Startibg a rumor again.

9:50 AM  
Blogger film critic said...

As long as Steve plays the same kind of basketball , I think he's fans won't mind .

1:46 PM  
Blogger coach said...

Guys - promise that's the last one on this subject....until the next cd !

Shannon - what rhyme w/ trash ? what about Mash ? Let's try it.

"Are your game MVP like Steve Mash "

OK, sounds right to me . I'll call Nelly F.!

Dog - his new look is awful . I can't post it in my blog on the ground that it might incriminate me ..

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Now that is something to think about!

8:36 PM  
Blogger coach said...

sure is . nice to see you always , lee ann .!

11:30 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

I'm awesome.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home